Our most popular option! Fully responsive, mobile optimized designs. Customized to fit your company.
A new, modern starter concept that maximizes a more natural design style and leverages your brand. It makes use of type, imagery and graphic elements to create a unique and thoughtful experience for your job seekers and employers.
- Large Format Pop-Up Menu
- Sticky Search Jobs for Your Candidate Pages (easily turned on for the homepage)
- Lots of CTAs & Sticky CTAs
- Your Social Media Presence at the Fore-Front of the Contact Page
- Easily Matched to Your Brand
This starter focuses on a tall website structure with full-width content on the homepage, strong visual elements, and brand color. It showcases services areas on the homepage, as well as differentiator flip cards on the job seeker and employer pages. The site employs a variety of CTA areas to encourage users to take action.
- Tall homepage with full-width widget areas
- Homepage services area
- Differentiator flip cards on job seeker and employer pages
- Full-width testimonial areas
- Footer CTA bar
This concept focuses on helping users quickly and efficiently find the information they’re looking for. In this concept, the content and users take precedent over imagery. The design features long pages, plenty of space for calls-to-action and minimal imagery.
- Full screen design with two main sections on the homepage
- Call-Out Boxes for immediate access to information
- Flexible content areas to feature content on homepage
- Calls-to-Action in the Footer
- Wide screen, full page subpages with flexible content areas
- Long, single-column subpage layout
This concept features three main, animated calls to action on the homepage. Flexible content areas allow for a wide variety of content that could be displayed. The design uses strong imagery to support the content.
- Homepage features animated calls to action
- Flexible content areas on homepage
- Social Media icons in homepage hero section
- Subpage layout with several versatile content areas
- Large call to action buttons on mobile
Simple and clean starter focused on color and text. Images are meant to be used within background only, preferably out of focus, with a texture, or black and white as shown. Best used by companies with bolder branding.
- Full width website
- Long, scrolling homepage. Sections can be reordered
- Full width sidebar widgets are placed beneath copy to create long, scrolling subpages
- Perfect for emphasizing stand out copy, small icons, and color
This design features a mobile menu bar with a logo and social media icons that stay fixed as you scroll, making it easy for users to get where they need to go. The homepage includes flexible content areas that allow for a wide variety of content with clear calls to action. A bold colored border is showcased throughout, bringing movement around content and imagery.
- Full screen design
- Flexible content areas on homepage
- Menu/Logo Bar and Social Media icons fixed
A tall and expandable home page gives those looking at the website a quick overview of the company without overwhelming them with too much information. The page’s various elements all have plenty of room to breathe to maintain readability. Large background images in clearly delineated sections provide context without taking attention away from the important stuff. Splashes of color create a natural visual hierarchy and make it easy for visitors to see where to go next.
- Configurable homepage tiles: both static and dynamic widgets available
- Responsive layout maintains readability on smaller screens
- Icons fly in with clean animations when the user scrolls to that part of the page
- Optional large background images in multiple sections
Parallax scrolling on the homepage of this site provides a dramatic introduction to your services and the interior pages on the site. The homepage features two layers of navigation: top navigation to each of the subpages; and navigation within each of the homepage sections.
- Long, scrolling “intro” homepage with flexible content sections
- Sections can be re-ordered to fit site goals
- Parallax scrolling effect
- Multiple sub-page layouts with widget sidebar areas (left sidebar, right sidebar, full width page)
- With bold images and minimal home page copy, this site is perfect for showing off your firm’s personality
Homepage sections are not meant to be highly interactive or hold a lot of content. They are more of a section “introduction”, with a single call to action that would go to a subpage.
This concept focuses primarily on two main audience groups on the homepage. The user can hover over the left or right to see more information. The full screen design allows there to be a wide variety of content that can displayed on hover. In this design, the content and branding colors have more focus than the imagery.
- Full screen design with interactive hover/slide feature
- Primary focus on two main audiences that can also be used for two divisions
- Flexible content area in the hero unit on hover
- Wide screen, full page subpages with a flexible sidebar and callout area
- Subpage layout with focus on bold text headlines rather than imagery
This starter is focuses on two audience groups, and uses unique interactive transitions on the two main homepage banner images. The content areas are flexible, and allow you to highlight client and candidate features simultaneously.
- Distinctive look and feel
- Layout designed to take advantage of two audience groups
- Unique “flip” hover transition in hero area
- Optional Talent Showcase integration
- Optional Job Search widget and Job Feed
- Optional testimonials manager integration
- Drop down navigation included
- Fully responsive design
This is one of the best sites for integrating Haley Marketing’s interactive tools!