What does a staffing website cost?
(and how long do they take to build?)
The answer is “it depends”
(But you knew we were going to say that!)
Base price: $2,195
Average time to build: 3 weeks*
- Choose one of our three Value Site designs.
- Site will be customized with your logo and colors.
- Base copy already included on the site (you edit).
- Please note, value sites do not include a project manager.
Upgrades the can be added to a Value Site:
Career Portal software, copywriting, SEO
Base price: $3,450
Typical total investment: $6,000 – $8,000+
Average time to build: 8-10 weeks*
- Choose from our library of Starter Site designs.
- We’ll customize the navigation, pages, colors and photos to match your requirements and brand.
- A dedicated Project Manager will work closely with you to manage every step of the process.
Upgrades that our clients most often request:
- HMG Plug-in Suite
- HMG response optimized forms
- Specialty and location pages
- Career Portal software
- Talent Showcase software
Base Price: $7,950
Typical total investment: $10,000 – $16,000+
Average time to build: 12-16 weeks*
With custom sites, we follow a very different process to develop a website that is uniquely designed to meet your goals. Our custom website design process includes:
- Research – outcomes, calls to action, reference sites, and design and content strategies.
- Information architecture – outlining the ideal conversion paths for employers, jobs seekers, current clients and temporary associates.
- Page structure development
- User Interface (UI) design (wireframes to page template design)
- Content writing
- SEO research and optimization of copy
- Site build
- Go live